Popular Posts

Monday, December 5, 2011

Log Presses, back at it

Felt a little weak going into training today, not tired or anything just were you have a day that it seems like your muscles won't fire right. Decided to try my olympic shoes for pressing again, Think I will ditch them again. Didn't like it

Also my quads have just felt sore all day not sure why. Walking a lot for my job through uneven soft ground today doesn't help either.

Log clean & Press

95x......
145x5
185x5
205x5
235x5 PR+5lbs I know I am stronger then this but still technically a pr no reason to push it first day back at this lift. The pick off the floor made it look like I was lifting 500lbs lol wtf Form was still solid which is a plus. Nice good quick shallow deep dipping down and under the bar efficient push jerk.

Axle strict press

123x5
143x5
163x5

Pull ups
x10
x10
dead hang

Super set

db lat raises/front raises

2x10

Rear delt flies with rings

2x10 really like these

No comments:

Post a Comment