Popular Posts

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Events day solo at my house

Had to lift solo at my house. Kinda nice to sleep in eat 6 eggs 5 strips of bacon and way to much cheese all scrambled together (with some diced broccoli....) got to keep it healthy! :) instead of driving 50 miles at 7am. Of course intensity is down and its a lot more boring and mundane by yourself in the woods.

Deadlift
135x5
225x5
285x3
325x3
365x10 +20lbs from last week Could do a lot more but slowly building it back up. Form looked good

Farmers walk
200lbsx200ft 3 turns

Havent turned with a farmers in maybe 3 years I HATE doing it went better than expected....

Power stairs
to 19"
300lbsx9 reps
2 sets

all the 35s I could fit on my loading pin (also all my 35s)......  At least I found a use for them.....

haven't done this in well over a year either. Gonna wear my boots next time to gain some height. Went decent for first time back.
220x10

Sandbagx It rotted out so sand just leaked everywhere....... great


Farmers walk

130x5 laps Little grip work

eat, tan, laundry the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment