Popular Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Its Christmas eve and I woke up at 6am to pick up heavy

I Always pull a deadlift pr on Christmas eve, my pull off the floor is still rebuilding so decided to do 18" deadlifts off boxes

18" deadlifts off boxes with texas deadlift bar (like a silver dollar deadlift)

245x3
335x3
424x2
515x1
605x1
700x1 PR+30lbs
750x1 PR+80lbs

lol that was fun..... It was the goal for the day, thankful I am short

Speed pulls with axle against medium short bands

about 250lbs of bar weight

5x1 first and last sets shown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NunDkqp0jNM&feature=youtu.be





Farmers walk x100ft with the horrible blue tank farmers I hate

190x5 runs



These things bang on my knees I got to walk super straight and good with them, they make me improve my technique. Grip felt great

backwards sled drags 6 plates slow and steady steps

3x200ft they SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED! my quads have awful lactic acid threshold they get pumped and stop working. the 2nd and third trips I had to stop and Evan removed a plate since he is a nice guy. Going to keep doing these quads gonna get huge(er)

standing machine rows with s bar

3x12

standing ab pulldowns

3x12

Awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment