Popular Posts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

If I have one shitty workout of the week please let it be bench

After the 315x20 squats walking has sucked and still does and I believe will continue too. My everything is sore. My strict press seemed to be sucking and bench was good benching on Monday and overhead on Thursday so I switched them up as I'd rather have a good overhead cause no one lays down before they kick some ass. I switched the days and guess what now my bench feels like crap it worked! If it sucks next week I'll lower my training max and work on the higher reps for the pump brah. #brotalk

Close grip bench

135x5
155x5
195x5
225x5 lol felt heavy fuck it added slingshot for working set
265x5 2 sets

Incline db flies

45s 3x10

Incline db rows

85s 3x8 < hard

inclne db curls

25s 3x10 lol i never go heavy it hurts they tendons

No comments:

Post a Comment