Popular Posts

Monday, February 20, 2012

Press stuff over my head / damn bro you need a hair cut

Went to a comedy show Sunday night, Love live stand up good times.......... I of course ate nachos/other carby fried goodnees and even had a bit of alcohol! I of course made all my meals for Monday before I left since I would be getting home late and of course my employer doesn't give two shits about George Washington. of course I am sitting in my office (its off the main office) no one else is there I go to leave at 3:30 and the whole yard is locked and everyone else already went home early! I sure would have liked to have known.  Oh well I got stuff to press over my head homies!

Log Clean&Press
95xsome
145x5
185x5
210x5
240x5 PR+5lbs
185x5 1motioned, need to work on this more

Axle strict Press

143x5
173x10 PR I want to strict press my bodyweight x10 somedays only 20lbs to go.......

Circus db

130x3 PR+1 rep but they were sloppy as hell, staying t this weight and putting in more work

Circuit all 3x8

db OH press 75s

lat raises

BB front raises

reverse ring flies

and I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment