Popular Posts

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Californias Strongest Man training 4 weeks out

Woke up and ate some damn oatmeal with damn peanut butter in it

drank two cups of green tea Followed by

a Rockstar Xdurance

aaanndd finally 2 scoops of Max Force. Yup time to go

Front squat

135x5
235x3
275x3
300x9 PR+15lbs


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0D1Nwcfc64&feature=youtu.be

Wasn't to hard till I racked the thing

sitting around for 10+ minutes watching others lift while I got to feeling normal again

Yoke 60ft

up to 550x2 fast fast fast felt like a feather on my back

Keg toss
2 sets of 2 with the little kegs, my 2nd throw on my 2nd run man i nailed that thing it FLEW probably a good 5' over the 20' tall branch I didn't need to look back for that one. The big keg is frustrating me I am so damn short and stumpy i can't get any good drive with it, I have to stand so damn far apart and if I dip a little bit the keg hits the ground. I was thinking just do the first 4 fast but you know screw that. Next week I am tossing the big keg till I find something that works

Stones to 48"

series

230,250,280 real fast and easy


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjVxI5px5Vk&feature=youtu.be


tried to tug on my 350+ stone i got air under it but it is so chalky/dusty I had no grip. I need to seal that damn thing and load it.

250x5 1 motion

good day overall felt kinda ran down my piss afterwards was the color of orange crush I thought I was dying for a second till I remembered i started taking new supps lol

No comments:

Post a Comment