Popular Posts

Monday, January 30, 2012

Log press deserves its own day

I came to the conclusion that after working my triceps with heavy cg bench Thursday I am not recovered enough for good log pressing on Saturday, event day. Moving them to my shoulder day Monday just makes sense. It also frees up more time to train the other events on the weekend I need to be outside for and need daylight.

Of course since I did press Saturday I didn't go crazy today

Log Press
95x5
145x5
185x5
215x5
235x5

Also doing shorter rest peroids on all my acc lifts it sucked bad...... about 60-90seconds between sets

Strict axle press

173x5
173x5
173x5

Pull ups

3x8 dead hang

lateral raises

3x12

Reverse ring flies

3x8

Hammer curls

3x8

10 minutes low intensity steady state cardio on airdyne...... so much fun

Oh all my damn joints hurt eat dinner, ice everything, take a epsom salt bath. deadlift tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment