Popular Posts

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Californias Strongest Man Training week 2 A trip to Fresno

Drove to Fresno this morning to get some training at Athletic Performance to train with OB.

There was a lot of the regulars training which was a nice surprise along with some new faces as well

Started off with Log for max

I already did this last week I was planning on just doing some reps but hey these things happen in strongman.

115xsome
115xsome more
165x3
205x1
255x1
275x awwwwwww how you elude me!
205x10 Haven't done high reps in forever previous pr was 200x8 so pr +5lbs and +2reps

always good to use different logs,etc they can feel very different

Medley

250 keg over 52" 560
kegx1 3 flips kegx1 3 flips kegx1

46 seconds

I could have went a bit faster it felt real good and my conditioning seems to have improved. All about transitions transitions transitions

did a few beltless yoke walks with 500lb yoke I think 5 it was shaky at first then I ended with a nice 100ft or so run that was pretty quick

Stones

Just did 2 reps with 260 stone no tacky. I didn't feel like tackying up and got caught up in what everyone else was doing. I should have used tacky and hit some bigger stones

Yeah I'll be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment