Popular Posts

Saturday, March 26, 2011

SHIT I EAT "1 A.M Eggs"

This just doesn't seem right to eat when their is daylight out. But if you had a late night and get home these are quick, packed with calories and no one else will try to eat any of them and steal your precious calories.

Get a big bowl scoop out as much peanut butter (Oh wait I am supposed to be eating paleo I mean uhh Almond butter.) as you can with a spoon. put in bowl, microwave for 1 minute. crack 6 eggs into same bowl scramble as good as you can. pour in pan and cook.

Yes that is peanut butter scrambled eggs. If you haven't ate them then don't tell me they are gross.

2 comments:

  1. I have to try them..one of my favorite meals is chicken, peanut butter, spicy creole seasoning and french cut green beans..it tastes like thai satay and everyone tells me it sounds gross but wants to eat it when i let them taste it. peanut butter rules !!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretty much proves ANYTHING is good with peanut butter

    ReplyDelete