Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Putting in Overhead work

Upper back is still TOAST just wanted to nap but I got my MaxForce N.O to carry me through!

12" Log Strict press

95x5
155x3
175x3
200x7

15lbs heavier and 2 less reps sounds about right..........

12" circus db

130x4 PR+1 rep still sucks but better is better

Happy I was able to press out reps on the db brute strength is up, need better technique badly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhEa7u952wI&feature=youtu.be




circuit

1 arm overhead press strict

db lateral raises

bb front raises

3x8 done fast

As I recover I will up the volume. Trying to save up for a big deadlift day Thursday.....

Weight was 182 this morning I walk A LOT for work lately. Guess I need to up my calories. Don't mind if I do

No comments:

Post a Comment