Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3 sets of 20 on squats is never a good idea

Sleep would have probably been more beneficial than squats but these knees ain't gonna disappear by themselves

Front squat

135x5
225x3
285x3
315x3
335x1 felt hard..... I can hit this for an easy 5

decided to punish myself for feeling weak.

body weight on bar back squats (185)

hanging leg raise

2x12

3x20 it wasn't hard but i literally feel down walking up my stairs to go to the shower. I want to do a set of 100 one day when I really hate myself. Work is going to be wonderful today with 2.5 hours of sleep and SORE legs but it's all worth it. Celebrating done! 26 was by far my favorite year yet but 27 has been just amazing so far. I got big goals this year and I will make them all happen

No comments:

Post a Comment