Popular Posts

Thursday, September 2, 2010

deload week

I always have almost zero motivation going into a deload week, being full of antibiotics doesn't help at all.

Monday I worked up to 175 on the military press which ties an all time pr done at lowest bodyweight. Closest I have been to a bodyweight strict press which WILL happen Even though my weight has creeped up a little lately. missed 185 at my forehead :(


did a few sets of pull ups deload deadlifts nothing exciting.....

Tuesday I went and saw Slayer/Megadeth which was one of the best live shows I've ever seen. Great time it was insanity.

Today (9/2/10)

Power Snatch

95x3
115x3
135x3
155x1 ties pr
160x1 PR+5lbs
165x1 PR+10lbs


Front squat

135x5
165x5
195x5 *boring*

Hanging Leg raise

3x10

DB SLDL

45 3x12

Tabata Intervals on Schwin Airdyne these made me hate life

This weeks training sucked, the antibiotics make me feel real tired and lethargic. I think without the Methyl Mass it would have been damn near impossible to do anything this week. Can't wait to be done with these! I have decent strength but I just hit a wall quickly then don't recover well and end up just wanting to sleep all day. I will push this aside Saturday and smash some events though!

No comments:

Post a Comment