Popular Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

catching up

it has been HOT out here and I've been feeling a bit beat up, every two months or so I just feel like I need to take a week off, almost completely.

9/24/10 Front squat

Power snatch

worked up to a few misses at 175, closer then they have ever been....... I think I might need to work on this whole technique thing to progress more.

Front squat

up to 295x4 really wanted 6 but can't complain about doing almost 300 for reps

abs 3x10

some time on the airdyne

9/25/10 Strongman

DO AXLE deadlift pr of 260x1 and 240x3

accidentally misloaded my doombell with to much sand so it weighs 160. OOPS I got a little bit of pop with it but its a bit heavy..... 20lbs less then I weigh haha. Went back down to 115 on the 2" db and did a few sets of 3 reps each arm

went outside to 105* heat and decided today was not the day to push it already feeling overtrained going into a deload week so I went to the beach.

9/26/10 Highland training

LOTS AND LOTS of caber I think we trained the caber for 90 straight minutes between 4 of us taking turns learned a TON. Also some wfd and bramer training

9/28/10

on deload weeks where I do next to nothing I like to do light cardio but go for 1 big pr

so I went

Deadlift

135x5
225x5
315x3
365x1
405x1
455x1
505xf
505x1 Big pr at this weight 3x bodyweight will happen, unless I decide to gain a ton of weight again, and even then it will still happen

been doing some light bodyweight stuff, some big thanks (good) happened in my life this week so had to take care of those. Just resting up for my highland comp this weekend, hoping for some big pr's and to turn the damn caber.

No comments:

Post a Comment