Popular Posts

Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10 Axle presses and bench press

Threw highland games yesterday and a tough event session Saturday. I just felt like I was in a fog going into training today. Plus my damn shins where killing me so the axle cleans and presses where painful. But got to get it done!

Axle Clean & Press

150x5
170x3
200x3
220x2 PR

axle clean

200x5 wanted more but my damn shins where killing me, I'll build upon this.

CG Bench Press

barx a few
135x5
155x5
185x14 PR

Chin Up

BW 3x5

dipsx I can't count that high

Still a pretty productive workout, I had my grip to wide on the 220 set or else 3 was entirely possible, i'll go for it again in 2 weeks and get that, a few weeks ago I barely got 215, if it wasn't for the pain I was feeling these where fairly easy. Bench is improving which is odd. Maybe I'll have a half way decent bench press someday? never thought that would happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment