Popular Posts

Monday, August 23, 2010

Highland games and benching

8/22/10 Highland games throwing

Did some wfd with a 10lb weight
some 16lb hammer throws then down to 12 to work on technique I think I finally got the technique down so I am sure at my next games pr's will be obliterated.

Bramear stone,

more hammer

some light log presses

some tire flips

8/23/10 Bench Press

man my back was tight coming into training it took forever to get warmed up, Doing this I ended up taking Methyl Mass about 45 minutes before training which I think was awesome. as I usually wait about 15-20 and I noticed it really picks up a little into my workout. So I think this worked out well.

barx
135x5
155x5
175x3
190x12 PR+10lbs

Dips

BW 4x20 PR

chinups band assist 3x10

behind the back wrist curl 3x10


This was a great training session, my training is going exactly how I need it to, strength is climbing, endurance is getting better, weight is staying the same and I am visibly leaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment