Popular Posts

Friday, August 20, 2010

8/20/10 Front Squat

8/20/10 Front Squat

Yesterday I went with my friend 280 miles each way to pick up a GTO he bought and didn't get my normal meals in (btw wendys is great.) So I was real ran down today. Trying to muster up the energy to train this afternoon, I mixed two scoops of Methyl Mass together with 16 ounce water and as sipping it checked NAS website and saw nationals events where posted! I instantly got real pumped to train. That combo really worked :)

Power Snatch

95x3
115x3
135x3
155x1

Front Squat

135x5
185x5
210x3
245x3
275x6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMwiOIBwoOE

Went back to the OLY shoes for my squats as well, positives and negatives to barefoot. Looking at the video real pissed at myself for not getting those last two reps for a 5lb all time pr. who cares next week I'll get 285x8

Kept it short, doing some events tomorrow AND sunday Going to get used to doing events back to back for Nats Got to bring it for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment