Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18/10 Overhead Press

Little PM training busy work schedule!

two scoops and i needed it! For my job I am in my truck for at least 3-6 hours a day which can wear me out. I didn't feel real amped up going into today but a lot better then I did before taking Methyl Mass, Even though I didn't feel like it I had plenty of energy and strength and it never went away throughout the workout

8/18/10

Strict OHP

Axle clean and strict press
80x5
115x3
130x3
150x6 est 1rm 179

BW Dips

5x10 up it to 12 next week I want to work my way up to bw 4x20

BW Pull ups

3x8 (not sure why my pull ups been sucking)

circuit

1A bb curl

95 2x8

1B Y raises

2x8

1C Band tricep pushdown

average band 2x15

ab rollouts 2x10

Plate pinches

3 10s should have times them but damn my right thumb strength is still horrible and painful

max time x2 each hand

The axle felt real strong I went back to wearing olympic shoes and felt a lot more stable. I don't know what happened the reps where flying up then on the 6th rep it stalled right above my head but I knew I was going to blast through the sticking point and I thought in my head this is a struggle but its going up which I think made me not push past the sticking point and wore my shoulders out so the 7th rep wasn't there. Stupid me just lift!

1 comment:

  1. C'mon now MAN! Curls?!?!
    You do Strong Man and Highland Games for crying in the mud.
    Curls are for gurls!

    ReplyDelete