Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/17/10 Deadlift

8/17/10 Deadlift

Two scoops again for a little 7am training

Strength feeling great, still as effective as the first time I used it. Hopefully this continues. Can't say the same for all preworkout drinks.

Deadlift touch and go

135x5
225x5
295x3
335x3DOH
Add straps
375x8 EST 1RM 475

Power cleans

185 3x3

BB Shrugs

225 3x10 no straps

Deadlift felt ok strapped up for the top set as my left bicep is a little tender and no reason to play around. I think I set my grip a little narrow and didn't adjust my belt right as my arm kept touching my belt really threw me off. Probably had 12 but oh well next time.

Man shrugs really hurt at first ever since I injured my trap/spine but the area feels better by the third set, train through the pain to improve!

Next two weeks I think I'll be training in the PM I got a few extra commitments at work for a bit so I have to rush my training which I don't like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment