Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Coan/Phillipi week 4 also known as pure hell

Sunday I did some highland throwing, shotput/bramer stone, LWFD and caber. Think I learned a lot on the stone throw. LWFD and hammer still suck donkey dick.

anyway

Bodyweight 188, my body just doesn't want to get bigger

Deadlifts

135x5
225x5
315x3
365x1 DOH
405x1 mixed grip
455x
490x1..... miss the 2nd BLAH should have never took my hands off the bar. Should have just pulled before my body had time to realize what the hell I am doing to it. OH WELL

"speed" deadlifts this is the week  where they ain't very speedy

410 5x3 90 seconds rest between sets.





 oh boy did these feel awful, it was a really mentally tough workout, i mean the pulls were not that bad but i just kept feeling worse and worse. I think my dog got worried about me as you can see in the video haha.  At least it is over with

Circuit....... 120 seconds rest between exercises 2-3 minutes between rounds

Stiff Leg Deadlift 275 3x8

BO BB Row 225 3x8

Chin up 3x8 these for whatever reason felt easy.

Next week is a back off week which is obviously needed. Pretty much the mock meet I did at Gold's last weekend was a little to much to recover from as deadlifts last week felt awful also. I will regroup next week then week 6-10 will get smashed

No comments:

Post a Comment