Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coan/Phillipi Deadlift week 5

This is the week where it goes from the circuit to 3x5 straight sets for ACC which I much prefer! Also a bit of a back off week volume starts to decrease......

Some jump rope

Deadlift
225x5
315x4
385x1
435 3x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTCiMwkX1JA

this ended up being tougher then I thought, some slow at least feeling pulls. My grip is a bit fatigued but just hold on tight and don't think about it.

Speed deadlifts

355 3x3

Stiff Leg DL
315 3x5

BO BB Row

245 3x5

Chin up

+10 3x5

Some jump rope strung togther 5 straight double unders haha

5 minutes on airdyne for pre rehab.

my legs fill up with lactic acid real fast..... Not sure why so doing some steady state crap to try to get this better, helps with my groin pull too which has been getting much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment