Popular Posts

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nationals Event Training

I've been felling down all week about training, my wrist hurts to the touch. I get shooting pains down my knee to my lower leg due to a nerve issue. Squatting hurts deadlifting hurts thought about not going to Nats. All the money when I can't even train right? When I need to fix my car? When I probably need to drop a grand at the dentist? I went and watched some local MMA fights last night with good friends and on my way home drinking a pint of Keifer I thought WHO CARES I am strong and this is strongman everyone is hurt. Its part of pushing yourself to do really stupid things. No one is 100% and I can train around it and still get STRONG. Who cares if I put myself in the hole I am after glory!

Haven't been this fired up to train in a long time......

Went and picked up the new Hussafel and a bunch of new stones for the gym. Its a BEAST should be 350-360+? weigh everything next week........


BW 211lbs


12" Log Clean & Press

95xbladidybla
185x3
205x3
235x1
255x1
275x1 PR+15lbs YES YES YES

Damn that felt good!

I tried to switch the internet radio set up in the gym and hit a station that said all metal. Good enough generic background metal..... 2nd song in it kept saying "white power" and other such talk then a German speaking DJ came on. I figured that should get a Jews feet moving for the yoke!

Yoke walk 40'

240x2
330x2
420x2
510x1
600x1 about 10 seconds BIIIIIG pr felt good!
690x1 1 drop pr also! but it was hell but 600 was hell a few months ago

http://youtu.be/g4pMO8DgqdU


Hussafel stone

about 140' felt decent I can't see over the damn thing though! need someone to call the line for me at Nats hahaha i could have went another 20-40 but didn't want to break it dropping on concrete devirginizing it.

It wouldn't be that bad if it doesnt cut into your damn veins on wrists! People gonna put me on suicide watch. Can I get Vicodon for that?!

Some 45* back extensions and side extensions

Elliptical

18" pizza split between 2 people with cheesy garlic breed

I am going to do NOTHING but eat food watch football smell my dogs farts and drink a gallon of milk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment