Popular Posts

Saturday, September 10, 2011

For the fat kids

Taking it easy on the leg, got up to train earlier than normal due to post training bbq. Which means leaving my house at 7:50. Got stuck in traffic for something called the best buddies competition. I was wondering why I was not aware such a competition was going on 5 miles from my house. Then I found out it was a  bicyle race with no seats allowed thats why I didn't know about it!

Ended up being only 10 minutes late, Did some strict log press since I am a bit gimp this week.

weighed in at 216.....

95xsomexmoresome
185x3
230x1 PR+5lbs nice big weight jumps........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Pf5LSrTxY



Incline logxlots

230x8
230x6
230x4
185x12
185x12

yoke picks

this and that

back extensions with a band x 4 sets super set with side bends cause OB seen Brock Lesnar do it!

group stretching

bbqxlots

No comments:

Post a Comment