Popular Posts

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dallas Plat+ Strongman Fitness training 10 weeks out

Drove up to core strength RX to get some events in. No time to rest because Dallas will probably be the most stacked class of 175's in 1 comp of all time!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpL33Xfc5to&feature=youtu.be

Farmers walk with the awful oxygen tanks

I think i lost my moving event shoes somewhere between here and Seattle.

240x60ft 16 seconds wore some shit nikes way to squishy
240x60ft 15 seconds tried my OLY shoes. it felt weird but half way through got a fast stride

big progress but only the beginning

Axle Clean & Press

215x6 + 1 miss
215x8

felt solid! technique is good out of somewhere. Conditioning will improve and so will this event

little duck walk practice

17" deadlift with Texas squat bar

yes I did this Thursday but it felt like a fun idea. Using the squat bar since its stiffer and 1.25" the San Jose fit expo is using the old IFSA axle and wheels which is 1.5"

triples until

580x8
630x6

all the knurling really tore up my thighs but my back feels stroong

yoke walk 60'

620 14 seconds

best yoke run of my life

Suicide Medley all 60'
200 keg, 225 keg, 280 duck walk 500 sled drag

used kegs since I haven't filled up my ironmind bag yet. flew with those. Need more work on duck walk and sled drag and better shoes for both


No comments:

Post a Comment