Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Squats 480x2

had to walk a ton for work today seemed to help loosen up my hips didn't feel the strongest going into this session but always got to get it done!

Squat

135x5
225x5
315x3
385x3
425x3
480x2
405x5



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ilUjAZZJQE

haha that first rep felt like max effort but I really wanted at least 2, thought about going for 3 cause Im retarded but sometimes I still make the right choice, depth is better but I noticed I did that little butt wink thing.

Super set

Hanging leg raise toes above the bar legs straight not that bent leg toes to bar swingy things the crossfitters do

3x8 EASY remember my legs are 90% of my bodyweight so these are heavy haha

Good mornings

135 3x10 Just slowly working on these I know I need to do them and I always neglect them cause I hate um!

Just got the new improved formula for Power Thru (BCAA mix) from my sponsor need to pick it up at the post office tomorrow. Can't wait to try this out, it was already the best during workout mix I've ever used

2 comments:

  1. Damn Kalle, squat is getting strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan! Yeah Ive never really worked on it. Still trying to get some form stuff figured out and get more comfortable with heavier weights. Looking to hit 550-600 sometime in 2012

    ReplyDelete