Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

squat in the cold 455x3 *video*

Real tired today took a 2 hour nap before lifting then had the hardest time getting everything warm oh it was fun.

Back Squat

135x5
135x5
225x5
225x5
315x3
add belt
355x3
add wraps
405x3 felt strong
455x3 PR of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiGg3lFyqRY




I got this bad habit on almost all my lifts of my first rep being the worst lol not sure how to fix it real good trait to have if you want to do powerlifting haha

Sumo deadlift

Never done these before I want to try them out I think I got good leverages/strengths for them Going to try again Saturday.

just did a bunch of singles with 225 and 315 playing with feet width, angle hip position, etc Not sure I have any better clue what I am doing after this

My legs were so damn pumped and hips are shot...... great times

little abs lots of soup

2 comments: