Popular Posts

Saturday, November 26, 2011

speed deads

Went up to hit some deads and work my damn form get it feeling right

Deads against two medium short bands

135 bunch a sets of 3
225x3x2
315x1
few singles with 315 straight weight

really got my form back/found some things to work on, got a plan now..... My low/mid back is just weak/over worked right now and I am trying to pull almost all with my legs. I'll be back to better than ever soon

SSB squat to lowish box

265 4 sets of 3 spreading the floor

shrugs

225x10
315x8
405x6

45* back raise

4x12 with 10lb plate

reverse hyper

3x10

neutral grip pull ups

2x10

3 comments:

  1. How is the deadlift feeling Kalle? I hit a deadlift PR with the belt and decided to work on beltless deads for a while and man I was absolutely terrible at them. The strength is starting to come back though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its getting better Dan My low and mid back is jus trashed I think that stupid heavy car at Nats really did me in crazy as it sounds this far out. My training partner was pointing out how it seems like I am trying to completely squat the weight up My back just isn't firing I just worked on getting back into good position this week and getting my form back. Now I will slowly up the weight every week.

    ReplyDelete