Popular Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

deadlift gonna be a slow build back up

Deadlifts

worked up to 405x3 and they all felt awful so I stopped. Feels like I just get pulled forward or the bar is to far in front and putting ton of pressure on low back. I haven't really felt good deads for over 6 months and haven't trained them from the floor or without a suit so I knew this was coming it will come back but for the moment my back squat is higher then my DL haha

4" deficit dead no belt working on getting low and into position these felt great

225 3x5
275x2x5

bb rows

3x10
band ab pulldowns

2 comments:

  1. Kalle, I feel ya. My deadlift took a dump when I decided to back off and stop using a belt. Its gone back up though. How was nationals??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan yeah i expected it no biggie. Nationals was cool I rocked the car dead bombed the log somehow got pr's on yoke, farmers and stones but not good placing. Still got a lot of work to do. Not well rounded enough

    ReplyDelete