Popular Posts

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Event training. Gravity Ain't got nothing on me


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvEKRl_nZlM


Woke up ate some cinnamon toast crunch. protein shake and a banana. Threw my lucky event day shirt in the gym bag made sure to get a little early so I could get a proper warm up. Lets go!

Log Clean & Press Each rep

95xsome
x2
145x3
195x3
250x4 PR+2 reps

Car deadlift

300lb kegs in the wheel hoops +300lb tire
couple reps

add a 400lb OBx4 reps made it WAY heavier as the weight was all towards the front

-OB x20 touch and go

350lb Hussafel pick+80lbs PR on pick

Atlas stones

225x3 felt like crap LOL

uhhhhh need an in between stone

335stone x MISS to 54. Up until about a month ago I had never been able to lap a 20" stone so I was happy with this!

335stonex1 to low box. Was so worn out this was HARD my ass was damn near on the floor on the lap. Seriously the big stones look silly when I try to load them how small I am...... Big mans game.......

No comments:

Post a Comment