Popular Posts

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Events

Went to train events again...........

Loading medley

40'

230 Sanbagx2
225 keg
200 keg

10 seconds faster then last week. I think i got an easy 10+ seconds I can still shave off this. Hell my drop of the sandbag on the 2nd time cost me 10 seconds. It still sucked but I wasnt AS dead as last week

Overhead medley

200 keg

225 axle

235 log

120lb standard db



Still struggling a little with the keg but much much better. Not locking out the stuff is quick as I'd like to. Finished the first 3 in around 30 seconds. db kept slipped on my back as I was sweating a ton. 

Simulated car DL

Raised it up about 3"  added a plate each side and did them from a stop ROUGH my whole posterior chain was already so fried after rep 5 my ass and hamstrings just refused to fire. 

farmers lets not talk about it...... My grip has felt weak for the first time in a long time.

Watched my training partners do a crazy battle of stone for height with the 335 tossing it around like its a toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment