Popular Posts

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Upper body Flu

This is why I never plan deloads. Life forces them on you. I trained hard 5 days striaght, got a pr including some what I consider milestone ones. I planned to take the weekend off and capitalize on the free food at 4th BBQ's. 

Well Sunday I started to get a scratchy throat. I had little appetite Monday and felt like garbage I tried to mask it with vodka but I don't think that exactly worked. Monday night I felt like trash, not even ice cream helped. 

SO i lost 5 lbs had to walk around in 90* + heat all day for work. So much fun, Still got to train when you feel like shit sometimes!

Axle Strict Press out the rack.

33xdoes it matter?
83xsame
123x5 i guess
153x5
173x3 almost stopped here as I am under the weather (whats the mean anyway?)
195xmiss
stubborn me
195x2 strict pressed my bodyweight for 2. pretty cool Of course I lost 5lbs in the last few days but my strength feels down a good 10-15% I like to throw percentages in like that so it makes me seem smart(er)

Close grip bench with a sling shot

135x5
225x5
275 3x3 

pointless stuff that didn't feel good

No comments:

Post a Comment