Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Supposed to be squat/event day

The sad attempt at squatting at my powerlifting meet i pulled my groin a bit on the 1st attempt. It hasn't felt that bad but figured I'd be able to squat by now. I normally squat with a fairly wide stance and 135 i could feel it, kept bringing my stance in but still felt it doing a pretty much olympic squat 185 didn't feel any better. No reason to push things so I'll just heal up some more.

Did yoke walk up to 500x90ft not bad start for not training events. Couldn't really push the foot speed with the groin.

12" Log C&P
95x5
155x5
185x5
205x3

felt awful. When I don't log press for a few weeks I instantly feel it. Takes about 2 weeks to get it back

2" axle clean & strict press
123x5
133x5
155x5

Guess I'll focus on my deadlift, bench and strict press while I heal up.

No comments:

Post a Comment