Popular Posts

Saturday, January 15, 2011

1/15/10 Deadlift retool for a tool

Hang power clean

155 3x3

getting the hang of hang OLY lifts will greatly improve my full movements in the future because I REALLY suck at them.

Deadlift

225x5
315x3
335x3
380x3
425x3,1,1



did 3 reps then two singles. I was trying out a new form. different stances setups, I found that the wider stance I have been using makes me go forward on my toes with a over/under grip and is better for reps as my lockout is very strong this way but off the floor suffers. I moved my feet in and pointed my toes out which really allowed me to sit on my heals. Gave me good power and speed off the floor. I'm willing to experiment hey it might be something you end up regretting but you always remember.


I moved my feet a little closer in after this and it felt like I was trying to do a curtsy. Not sure how some people lift like that.

SL Deadlifts

275 3x10 boring

Hanging leg raise

2x10

then I cleaned out the chicken coup, there wasn't anything gross in it, nah bird bones are small. Getting some chickens and I will be devouring their unborn young on the reg.

No comments:

Post a Comment